About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
SAHM obsessed with yarn, beads and avoiding housework.

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm NOT interested!

Okay, if you are a salesperson and at the beginning of your pitch I give you my annoyed I-don't-care-what-the-crap-you-are-selling face, this is a clue for you to STOP TALKING! Not to belittle me as if I am so dumb that I can't see the wondrous nature of your product and all I need is more indoctrination. I. Don't. Want. It. And at this point, it really could be the best thing in the world which will clean my house, cook dinner, fold the laundry, cut my hair and compact itself neatly to fit under my table lamp when not in use, and I still wouldn't want it because of your attitude.

I can't stand pushy salespeople.

No comments:

Post a Comment