About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
SAHM obsessed with yarn, beads and avoiding housework.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some People Laugh Through Their Noses

My husband still has the camera so I cannot take pictures of my WIP's or my new jewelry pieces or anything. So, this will be another pictureless post. :(

But, I just wanted to make a note that I have put up another episode of my podcast, which you can get to from the link to the right. I hope you are enjoying them. They are quite fun to make. Although I noticed that I have a tendency to laugh through my nose (Mary Poppins would be appalled) which makes some bits hard to edit. I am sorry if you are happily listening along and I suddenly blow right into your ear. :)

There's not much of interest going on over here anyway. It is hot as hades here. I just want to spend all day in a cold shower. I hate summer. Everything smells overcooked or too ripe and rotting. It is dry and dusty and the sun beats down like it is trying to fry you. I feel like I am under some mean kids magnifying glass, roasting.

Bleh!

So, I have declared today an official do-nothing-so-you-don't-overheat day. And that's what I am doing. (Except I may sneak in a load of laundry) It is too hot to even think and I just want to lie under the fan and maybe read a good book about somewhere cold.

Hope you are all having a fun summer without so much roasting and that you can fit in time for some fibery podcast goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I love your laugh! Amen to your assessment of summer, and great job with the podcasts!!

    ReplyDelete